No Heart Could Be As Sad As Mine, Ain't Nobody's Fault But Mine: GameThread for Toronto Blue Jays at Washington Nationals, 21 June 2009, 1:35 PM EDT

New, 200 comments

So the Jays look to avoid the sweep tonight, I don't really want to talk about the first two games. As Carlos Delgado said upon being traded to the New York Mets, "It's not about the past. It's about the present and the future."

Let's get back to our winning ways this afternoon. Lyle's still in the 7 slot and Rolen is still batting cleanup. After scoring a total of four runs in our last 21 innings, a strong performance from Ricky Romero won't guarantee anything, but it sure wouldn't hurt either.

Lineup

Toronto Blue Jays @ Washington Nationals

06/21/09 1:35 PM EDT

Toronto Blue Jays Washington Nationals