Brian Wolfe Optioned to Las Vegas

New, 26 comments

And Dirk Hayhurst was called up. Dirk was 2-3, 5.11 at Vegas. Yeah, I don't understand why it wasn't Accardo, it makes no sense to me. But Dirk is a favorite of Hugo's and will likely do a good job in that long relief role. As you likely know Dirk writes a Non-Prospect Diary for Baseball America's web site. Don't read too much into the high ERA, the PCL is a batter's league. I guess the reason it isn't Jeremy Accardo coming up is that they want a guy that can go a few innings, but if I'm Accardo I'm feeling pretty ripped off at the moment.