FanPost

Glavine

Glavine was cut by the Braves today. Perhaps the Jays should pick him up. Maybe another veteran arm would help these young guys and give some stability to the rotation. Although he's past his prime, I would think he could still throw some innings and give us a chance to win some games. Or we stick with the young guys this year and hope for the best. I am not sure what you would have to pay Glavine to get him though as the Braves were going to have to pay him a bonus of 1 million if put on the roster. That's probably why they cut him. That and he's old.

In This FanPost

Teams