And a Bottle of Kansas City Wine: Game Thread Royals at Jays

New, 329 comments

After a couple of days away from all things Jay and a late night, early early morning I have nothing profound to say about the Jays. I did see bits of the Jays win over Greinke (yay) and heard some of the loss to Hochevar (boo) but that's about it. Hill's slide has made it to 25 at bats without a hit. Hopefully he'll break out of it big today. Lyle Overbay has a 12 game hitting streak going but still is hitting near the bottom of the order.

Jays have Halladay going today (9-1, 2,77) while the Royals have Kyle Davies starting (2-5, 5.20). We should score some runs today. I'm hoping Halladay doesn't get close to the 133 pitches from last start.

Today lineup:

Lineup

Kansas City Royals @ Toronto Blue Jays

06/07/09 1:07 PM EDT