FanPost

MLB video games and Jays pitching

So, I've been playing through MLB 2k8 on my 360 and MLB 2k9 on my PC and I've noticed something quite enfuriating - the Jays pitching, though it's been the best in the MLB for the last few years, is rated as basically abysmal by these games. With living rosters updated, we still see the Jays pitching as being a 4/10... the same as the Mariners, Orioles, Padres and Indians and just barely better than the Nationals. Every other team in the league is better rated for pitching... Anyone else notice this or are you not surprised that the Canadian team gets the shaft even though we have one of the best pitching staffs and bullpens in baseball for the last few years...