I only have 1,123,581 most important things to talk to you about... - Gm 160 - Jays @ Twins

New, comments

Ok the title is a lie, the only really important thing I wanted to talk about is the Jays chances at knocking out a few more dingers and chasing down a higher spot on the record list. They are 3 behind 3rd place (which is doable) 7 behind 2nd place (tough but doable) and 11 behind first place.... that one may be a tough one to track down. The Jays have 3 games left to climb a couple of more spots on the record list. Hats off to Cito for actually predicting at the start of the year this was going to be HR hitting team. I remember laughing at him. Shows what I know.

On the mound Ricky gets his last start taking on Carl Pavano. Its been a great year for Ricky lets hope he closes it out the right way. Its actually been a great year for Pavano too. He stayed healthy all year and will making his 31st start still holding down an ERA under 4 and chasing win number 18, not too shabby.

2010 - Ricky Romero 13-9 31 31 3 1 0 0 202.0 183 96 85 14 82 169 3.79 1.31

2010 - Carl Pavano 17-11 30 31 7 2 0 0 214.0 218 93 91 24 36 114 3.83 1.19

I really though JP Arencibia would get the start at catcher today, figured Buck would start the last two games of the season since he has earned those starts, but set up nicely for JP to get a start here. I guess not. There are no changes to the lineup, Buck is still behind the plate, Bautista back in right as Mike "Damnit Cito Im an infielder" McCoy heads back to the bench.

Tune in after the jump for Lineups and Series info

Current Series

Blue Jays lead the series 1-0

Thu 09/30 WP: Casey Janssen (5 - 2)
LP: Francisco Liriano (14 - 10)
13 - 2 win

Toronto Blue Jays
@ Minnesota Twins

Friday, Oct 1, 2010, 8:10 PM EDT
Target Field

Ricky Romero vs Carl Pavano

Mostly clear. Winds blowing out to center field at 5-15 m.p.h. Game time temperature around 60.

Complete Coverage >

Sat 10/02 1:10 PM EDT
Sun 10/03 2:10 PM EDT

Lineup