Congratulations Roy. Halladay Throws a No-Hitter in First Playoff Game.

New, comments
It might be the wrong uniform but he pitched just the way we remember him. (Photo by Chris Trotman/Getty Images)
It might be the wrong uniform but he pitched just the way we remember him. (Photo by Chris Trotman/Getty Images)
Getty Images

Watching him pitch tonight, it isn't a surprise he got a no-hitter, it is a surprise that anyone ever hits him. That was just a brilliant performance. A little bittersweet that he did it for another team but you have to feel good for him, if a bit sad for us.

One walk, 8 strikeouts, 12 ground outs, 6 fly outs.

It is pretty cool that he had more hits than he gave up. I nicely hit line drive to left field.

Congratulation Doc.