Hall of Fame Poll: Larry Walker

New, 7 comments

We've made it to the end, last and not least is Larry Walker. Larry had a great 17 year career, starting with the Expos, moving on to the Rockies and then the Cardinals for his last season and a half.

It is his first time on the ballot. He was NL MVP in 1997, made 5 All-Star teams and won 7 Gold Gloves. He hit 383 home runs, 471 doubles, 1311 RBI, 230 stolen bases and a .313/.400/.565 line. I love guys that get on base 40% of the time. That he was an Expo doesn't hurt my view of him either.

The knock against him will be the years he played in Colorado's thin air. His stats are here.