FanPost

What is your next favorite Blue Jay's blog?

Assuming this site is your favorite Jay's blog, what is your next favorite site?

Just thinking it might be interesting to discuss the popularity of the various blogs. I'll put a poll up after this. I'm a bit curious about the results. I might have to add some more words to make this a FanPost. @I'm a good writer so that shouldn't be a problem@ Now I need five more words...