Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? Gm 42 Jays @ Mariners

New, comments

And so begins the Post Randy Era. I hope Randy finds success in Japan as much as it seems like I picked on the guy I did want him to succeed and he deserved more then the chance Cito gave him this year. Good Luck Randy!

After a successful homestand (4-1 PLAYOFFS!!1), we are traveling out west to the friendly confines of Safeco field and the train that rolls past. I know one Jay that will be happy to make the trip. Overbay always enjoys the trips back out that way since he grew up close by. He always has a big group of fans with the big O's in the stands cheering him on. He will feel more at home then the home games at the dome. Its too bad things have gone this way but unless Overbay starts tearing the cover off the ball I think it will only get worse until the management team decides to do something.

On the mound for us is the Great Brett Cecil! (Please note that greatness does not apply to previous start). He takes on Doug Fister. This can only mean one thing. People that are playing the Buck drinking game are in for a long night and will end up passed out on the floor before its over.

2010 - Brett Cecil 2-2 5 5 0 0 0 0 28.0 27 17 17 4 9 26 5.46 1.29

2010 - Doug Fister 3-1 7 7 0 0 0 0 47.0 35 9 9 1 9 20 1.72 .94

Man, look at those stats. Fister has really been.... Nope not gonna do it. #obviousjoke

Tonight I am looking for Cecil to rebound from his last outing where he was pounded and only lasted the two innings. It was a crazy night where we went toe to toe with Texas before sending them packing in what ended up being the first game of the sweep.

Tune in after the jump for series info and lineups.

Current Series

2 game series vs Mariners @ SAFECO Field

Toronto Blue Jays
@ Seattle Mariners

Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 10:10 PM EDT
SAFECO Field

Brett Cecil vs Doug Fister

Cloudy. Winds blowing from right to left field at 10-15 m.p.h. Game time temperature around 55.

Complete Coverage >

Thu 05/20 3:40 PM EDT

Lineup

Toronto Blue Jays @ Seattle Mariners