So you're telling me there's a chance... - Gm 63 Jays @ Rockies

New, 457 comments

Gonna be a short one today, I have been dead tired all day long and barely able to string two coherent sentences together because of it... Come to think of it that is about par for the course isn't it?

Not much to say about last night. The game never should have been played. I don't care what the forecast was for the rest of the weekend. It was miserable and dangerous to play in those conditions. Players couldn't see the ball, Pitchers couldn't grip the ball and heck they showed the field down the RF line having a sinkhole that they had to fix before the game started. We can debate the merits of whether or not games should be called without playing a full 9 vs playing out the rest at a later date until we are blue in the face. Bottom line the game never should have bloody started.

Tonights game, if we actually get it in will be with Morrow on the Hill taking on Jason Hammel.

2010 - Brandon Morrow 4-4 12 12 0 0 0 0 64.0 60 39 39 5 35 74 5.48 1.48

2010 - Jason Hammel 3-3 9 9 0 0 0 0 51.2 60 31 30 5 14 42 5.23 1.43

Lineup changes, Molina in for Buck, seems he is going to be the one catching Morrow going forward. I have no problem with that. Lind gets the day off with Lewis taking LF and leading off, Bautista is in RF and EE is at the hot corner.

Lineups and Series info after the jump

Current Series

Rockies lead the series 1-0

Fri 06/11 WP: Ubaldo Jimenez (12 - 1)
LP: Ricky Romero (5 - 3)
3 - 5 loss

Toronto Blue Jays
@ Colorado Rockies

Saturday, Jun 12, 2010, 8:10 PM EDT
Coors Field

Brandon Morrow vs Jason Hammel

Mostly cloudy,rain. Winds blowing in from center field at 5-15 m.p.h. Game time temperature around 55.

Complete Coverage >

Sun 06/13 3:10 PM EDT

Lineup

Toronto Blue Jays @ Colorado Rockies

06/12/10 8:10 PM EDT

Toronto Blue Jays Colorado Rockies
Fred Lewis - LF Jonathan Herrera - 2B
Aaron Hill - 2B Todd Helton - 1B
Jose Bautista - RF Carlos Gonzalez - CF
Vernon Wells - CF Brad Hawpe - RF
Alex Gonzalez - SS Ryan Spilborghs - LF
Lyle Overbay - 1B Miguel Olivo - C
Edwin Encarnacion - 3B Ian Stewart - 3B
Jose Molina - C Clint Barmes - SS
Brandon Morrow - P Jason Hammel - P

Keep it Civil, GO JAYS GO

Today's Title comes from Dumb and Dumber