Meet Ups in Toronto

New, 14 comments

Looks like we are going to have a couple of times we can meet in Toronto.

First, after the game Tuesday we are going to go over to C'est What? for a beer or two and if anyone can join us, that would be great.

Then on Wednesday at lunch some of us will be meeting at the Watermark in Harbourfront Centre at York and Queens Quay at noon.

If you want to go, let us know and we'll count you in.  Dexfarkin volunteered to make the reservation. It will be nice to put some faces to the names we talk to most days.

We will move this over to the Fanposts in the next day or two so it doesn't just fall of the front page, never to be seen again.