clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Poll Time: Who has been our best starting pitcher?

I got sent a few questions from NESN.com for their preview of the Jays/Red Sox series on the weekend and one of the questions was 'who has been the best starting pitcher this year?' This is the first time in recent Blue Jay history where that question isn't a simple one. It has always been Doc. This year we have four guys with pretty similar record. Three with 12 wins, Brett Cecil, Ricky Romero and Shaun Marcum. Brandon Morrow has 10 wins but has been shut down or he might be at 12 wins too.

So let's put up a poll, write in ballots for Brian Tallet will be cause for instant banning.