clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Jamie want a big boom - Gm 147 - Jays @ Red Sox

Orangina Car.... I want. (Photo Credit to BBB reader Carm)
Orangina Car.... I want. (Photo Credit to BBB reader Carm)

147 games into the season and we are right back to where we were at the start. We are currently sitting at 500 on the season with only 15 games to go. I figured we needed some extra luck so Im heading to the store now to pick up some Orangina... ok fine I am going for a regular shop but you can be sure I am going to pick up some Orangina. In the meantime until I can get back with the drinks the Jays can use the Oranginamobile (see photo). Full credit to Carm who sent me a copy of that photo, they were (are?) traveling in Europe saw the car and thought of me. Thanks Carm!

Brett Cecil gets back on the mound tonight after getting a few extra days off after his last disastrous outing. He looks to right the ship against yet another AL East opponent, he has been really good against the AL East this year and I would really love to see him finish the year strong.

2010 - Brett Cecil 12-7 25 25 0 0 0 0 155.0 148 76 71 16 51 111 4.12 1.28

2010 - John Lackey 12-10 30 29 0 0 0 0 190.0 211 101 94 16 66 134 4.45 1.46

In the lineup, Snider gets his first day off in awhile to let Lewis gets a start. Lewis will lead off a lineup that features most of our regulars. Buck is back behind the plate hunting for that 20th HR of his. Encarnacion is at 3rd and bats 9th in the order.

Tune in after the jump for Lineups and Series Info.

Current Series

3 game series vs Red Sox @ Fenway Park

Toronto Blue Jays
@ Boston Red Sox

Friday, Sep 17, 2010, 7:10 PM EDT
Fenway Park

Brett Cecil vs John Lackey

Partly cloudy. Winds blowing in from left field at 10-15 m.p.h. Game time temperature around 65.

Complete Coverage >

Sat 09/18 7:10 PM EDT
Sun 09/19 1:35 PM EDT

Lineup

Toronto Blue Jays @ Boston Red Sox

09/17/10 7:10 PM EDT

Toronto Blue Jays Boston Red Sox
Fred Lewis - LF Marco Scutaro - 2B
Yunel Escobar - SS Darnell McDonald - RF
Jose Bautista - RF Victor Martinez - C
Vernon Wells - CF Adrian Beltre - 3B
Lyle Overbay - 1B David Ortiz - DH
Aaron Hill - 2B Mike Lowell - 1B