clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

I left the coffee pot on again, didn't I? - Gm 149 - Jays @ BoSox

Quick one today as I have to attend a family dinner at the in-laws.

Shaun Marcum looks for the series sweep in today's game but to get it the Blue Jays will be in tough. Jon Lester has dominated us this year and to top it off he is a Lefty which we never hit that well anyways.

2010 - Shaun Marcum 12-7 28 28 1 0 0 0 176.0 163 74 70 22 41 151 3.58 1.16

2010 - Jon Lester 17-8 29 29 2 0 0 0 190.0 152 73 67 12 71 208 3.17 1.17

Our lineup today is a bit of a weird one again. McCoy Is getting a start... but no not at second base where Aaron is injured. He is starting in LF and leading off. I really don't like McCoy in the outfield, he is a backup utility infielder guy he just doesn't have the ability to read the ball off the bat in the outfield (in my opinion).

Bautista swings back out to RF with Edwin Encarnacion taking back over 3B. This means Snider is sitting for the day.And HEY! We have a JPA sighting! He is DH'ing today and batting 8th in front of McDonald. Why is it that Arencibia can bat ahead of McDonald but Snider can't?

Series info and Lineups after the jump

Current Series

Blue Jays lead the series 2-0

Fri 09/17 WP: Brett Cecil (13 - 7)
SV: Kevin Gregg
LP: John Lackey (12 - 11)
11 - 9 win
Sat 09/18 WP: Ricky Romero (13 - 9)
SV: Kevin Gregg
LP: Josh Beckett (5 - 5)
4 - 3 win

Toronto Blue Jays
@ Boston Red Sox

Sunday, Sep 19, 2010, 1:35 PM EDT
Fenway Park

Shaun Marcum vs Jon Lester

Mostly sunny. Winds blowing out to left field at 5-10 m.p.h. Game time temperature around 75.

Complete Coverage >

Lineup

Toronto Blue Jays @ Boston Red Sox

09/19/10 1:35 PM EDT