clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

There's no place for truth on the Internet - Gm 151 - Mariners @ Jays

YAY! Another Drabek start is here! His 3 starts were (and are) the three games that I was looking forward to the most to close out the season. I know his last start didn't go as perfectly as people would have hoped but he showed some real promise and the break and life on some of his pitches were excellent. This will be his second weak hitting team in a row to begin his big league career. Kind of a nice way to ease your way in.

I haven't read anything about being limited but I imagine the Jays will keep an eye on the pitch count for Drabek, I believe last time was set about 80 so in the interest of limiting his arm this year I imagine it might be about the same.

2010 - Kyle Drabek 0-1 1 1 0 0 0 0 6.0 9 3 3 0 3 5 4.50 2.00

2010 - David Pauley 2-8 16 12 0 0 0 0 71.2 71 36 33 8 24 41 4.14 1.33

For our lineup McDonald gets to go back to the bench with EE taking back over his spot in the field at third base with Lind back at DH. Snider continues to play in LF and lead off.

Tune in after the jump for Lineups and Series info.

Current Series

Blue Jays lead the series 1-0

Tue 09/21 WP: Marc Rzepczynski (2 - 4)
SV: Kevin Gregg
LP: Luke French (4 - 6)
5 - 3 win

Seattle Mariners
@ Toronto Blue Jays

Wednesday, Sep 22, 2010, 7:07 PM EDT
Rogers Centre

David Pauley vs Kyle Drabek

Partly cloudy. Winds blowing from left to right field at 10-15 m.p.h. Game time temperature around 65.

Complete Coverage >

Thu 09/23 12:37 PM EDT

Lineup

Seattle Mariners @ Toronto Blue Jays

09/22/10 7:07 PM EDT

Seattle Mariners Toronto Blue Jays
Ichiro Suzuki - RF Travis Snider - LF
Chone Figgins - 2B Yunel Escobar - SS
Jose Lopez - 3B Jose Bautista - RF
Justin Smoak - 1B Vernon Wells - CF
Mike Carp - DH Lyle Overbay - 1B
Josh Bard - C Aaron Hill - 2B
Ryan Langerhans - LF Adam Lind - DH
Michael Saunders - CF John Buck - C
Chris Woodward - SS Edwin Encarnacion - 3B

Keep it Civil and Go Jays Go

Today's title from The Big Bang Theory