clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

I hope they have pudding - Gm 138 - Rangers @ Jays

Annnnnnnd I'm back! Yeah... don't everyone cheer at once. I had a bit of a busy weekend and the rest of the BBB Crew were absolutely ecstatic to take over the game thread duties in my absence. So first off I wanted to say thanks to Tom, Hugo and Jesse for taking care of it. Secondly I just wanted to take a moment to say how absolutely awesome this wedding I was at was. They held it at this heritage farm where there was all these old buildings, it wasn't a theme wedding though, just a neat setting. Then for dinner they had massive BBQ with pretty much all you could eat Steak, Chicken, Ribs, Veggie Kabobs and Baked Potatoes. Oh Yeah. It was awesome. And lastly to top off a great dinner... OPEN BAR BABY! WOOHOO! Needless to say, I didn't want to night to end.

Now that I am back to the real world (Work sucked today by the way) its back to my favorite part of the work days... getting home, relaxing and watching some Jays and who knows maybe I will actually get to watch a whole game for the first time in awhile.

On the mound today we have Shaun Marcum taking on Scott Feldman. I have really enjoyed watching Marcum go about his business out on the field this year. While it is always fun to watch someone like Morrow completely overpower the hitters it can be just as entertaining to watch Marcum cut up hitters with that awesome change of his

2010 - Shaun Marcum 11-7 26 26 1 0 0 0 163.0 151 68 64 21 37 137 3.53 1.15

2010 - Scott Feldman 6-9 25 20 0 0 0 0 129.1 165 90 78 15 41 68 5.43 1.59

In the lineup today Lewis is still out with Wise taking his spot in the outfield. Snider is still in the lineup and will continue the trend of inexpecibly batting low in the lineup. JP Arencibia still doesn't make his way into the lineup with Lind back at DH and Buck behind the plate.

Tune in after the jump for full lineups and series info.

Current Series

Blue Jays lead the series 1-0

Mon 09/06 WP: Ricky Romero (12 - 8)
LP: Tommy Hunter (12 - 3)
7 - 2 win

Texas Rangers
@ Toronto Blue Jays

Tuesday, Sep 7, 2010, 7:07 PM EDT
Rogers Centre

Scott Feldman vs Shaun Marcum

Partly cloudy,rain. Winds blowing out to right field at 20-25 m.p.h. Game time temperature around 80.

Let Your Yeah Be Yeah: Jays 7, Texas 2

Complete Coverage >

Wed 09/08 7:07 PM EDT
Thu 09/09 7:07 PM EDT

Lineup

Texas Rangers @ Toronto Blue Jays

09/07/10 7:07 PM EDT

Texas Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
Ian Kinsler - 2B DeWayne Wise - RF
Michael Young - 3B Yunel Escobar - SS
David Murphy - LF Jose Bautista - 3B
Vladimir Guerrero - DH Vernon Wells - CF
Nelson Cruz - RF Lyle Overbay - 1B
Mitch Moreland - 1B Aaron Hill - 2B
Matt Treanor - C Adam Lind - DH
Andres Blanco - SS John Buck - C
Julio Borbon - CF Travis Snider - LF

Keep it Civil and Go Jays Go

Today's title is from the 5th Harry Potter movie.