Bluebird Banter ALCS Contest Winner

New, comments
Excitement over winning a DVD.  (Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Excitement over winning a DVD. (Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Getty Images

Congratulations Texas Rangers who won the ALCS in 6 games.

Rangers winning in 6 was a popular pick, in our little contest. I guess I lot of folks thought the Tigers would win Verlander's starts. LeafFan1989, JaysfanDL, jays182, Jaysfan101, wuckfastern (we allow names life that? where are the moderators?), TimZig, Gme23, outoforder87, spekel, and ThatsRobbery all had the Rangers and 6 games.

Most guessed low on number of runs score (who expected 20 runs in the deciding game?). The closest to the 64 runs was spekel who guessed 62 runs. So congratulations spekel. By the very legal and totally lawyer approved rules (who spends countless hours of lawyer's and his own time to give away relatively inexpensive DVD? Why me of course.), you have 3 business days to email me (a blog has business days?) and we'll work out how to get you your DVD.