Sb Nation User Survery

New, comments

Hi Guys and Girls.

SB Nation wants to know what you think about our site. They want us to be better, so they are running a survey to ask you all about what you like/don't like about the site. All responses will be kept confidential (I promise you won't get banned for saying anything negative) (what? my fingers are always crossed like that) and the entire process will only take a few minutes. No, honest they won't share anyone's results with me. Also, as incentive to participate, for the 3 SB Nation sites with the highest percentage of completed surveys, SB Nation will make a $500 donation to the charity of our choice, in our name, so take a couple of minutes and fill out the survey, it is painless.

To take the survey, click here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MWM6363