clock menu more-arrow no yes

Happy Thanksgiving!

The turkey is in the oven here and my son is home from Edmonton and I have a cousin visiting from England. Well, visiting slash job hunting. He is planning on moving here, he has 'landed immigrant status' and is planning moving his young family across the ocean.

Anyway, question for you all:

What one good MLB player would you not take on the Blue Jays and why?

Personally, it is easy, Jonathan Papelbon. I just totally dislike the guy. He's just such a (what Hugo-mom-friendly word can I put in here?) douchbag (is that one word or two?). Add in that I wouldn't want my team paying that much for a closer.

Any, who wouldn't you want on the Jays?