FanPost

Would you trade d'Arnaud, Gose and Drabek for Halladay?

Considering that we are a pitcher and a bat away from making a serious run at the post season. Would you now trade back for Halladay offering d'Arnaud, Gose and Drabek?

It is an intriguing thought. Realistically, the Phillies are not selling Halladay, but it does make one ponder. I don't think I would make the trade when you consider the age and price differences. But it would sure make a public statement. Who knows, maybe the Phillies would actually make the trade considering d'Arnaud is almost ready and Gose is only a year a way.