clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Poll Time: Last Moment Yu Darvish Poll

New, comments

I figured that, since we aren't likely to hear who won the bid until late tonight, we might as well have a last minute poll. You've seen all the rumors, you all know that you can't trust any of them, especially those that claim to have sources that 'know' who got him. Give us your vote on who win the bid. No fair wait until after the announcement to vote.

Me? I'm leaning to the Jays. I figure 60% chance that Jays get him. 30% Rangers. 10% someone else, most likely Cubs or Yankees but it would be more fun if it was someone else.

Thankfully, I'm going to be away from the computer for a few hours or I'd be hitting refresh all night.