Game Thread: Phillies and Jays

New, 225 comments

Our Jays are playing the Phillies, yet again today. The game is on MLB Audio, which isn't near as much fun as being there but at least I won't get sun burnt.

The good news? Aaron Hill is in the lineup and is to get 3 at bats. And Ricky Romero is starting after missing his last start with a finger problem.

Our lineup:

Davis CF

Escobar SS

Bautista DH

Lind 1B

Hill 2B

Encarnacion 3B

Snider LF

Rivera RF

Arencibia C

I wonder how close that is to our opening day lineup? EE won't play third but the order? Chad Cordero is also to pitch for the first time in an A game.

If you are listening to the game, join us in the thread. I'll be in and out, I am trying to catch up on life after a week away from it.