The Jays had a three run lead going into the bottom of the 8th but let the Phillies tie it up. But we got the winning run in the 9th.
- Drew Hutchison: Drew got the start so that the Jays could get Kyle Drabek lined up right to start the second game of the season. Drew did a pretty good job, 4.2 innings, 2 hits, 2 unearned runs, 1 walk, 1 k. Great job considering he was facing the most of the Phillies starting lineup.
- Sean Henn: got 1 out.
- Chad Cordero: 1.0, 2 hits, 1 earned,
- Casey Janssen: 1.0, 2 hits, 1 walk, 3 runs, 1 earned, 1 walk, 1 k. Casey pitched a good inning, then came out for a second. It started with an error by Callix Crabbe. Then a single that was almost caught in center. A walk and another single and he was out of the game.
- Jon Rauch: Came in for Casey with 2 on and no out. He gave up a single and a bases loaded walk but got out of the inning only allowing one more run. His ERA is still 0 on the spring.
- Winston Abreu: 1 scoreless inning getting the save.
- Rajai Davis: 1 for 4, HR. His fourth homer of the spring. .314.
- Yunel Escobar: 3 for 4, run, double. .407.
- Adam Lind: 1 for 4, run, RBI, double. .333.
- Jose Bautista: 3 for 4, 3 doubles, 2 RBI. .396. He made his second spring error.
- Aaron Hill: 1 for 4, k. .273.
- Callix Crabbe: 1 for 1, run, RBI. He also made an error but then drove in the winning run.
- Travis Snider: 1 for 4, RBI. .348
- Juan Rivera: 0 for 3, RBI. .362
- Eric Thames: 0 for 4, 3 k. .228. Remember how great he was swing the bat at the start of spring?
- Jose Molina: 1 for 3, double, run, k. .304.
Six days until the season starts!!