Really though, We all like to joke about the Jedi like powers that Bautista has acquired, but the guy is looking unstoppable from game to game. It is absolute joy to watch Bautista at the plate, it doesn't seem to matter what the count is or what the pitcher is trying to do, Bautista always looks calm and composed. Its great. Now imagine if we still had Halladay and had the best pitcher and hitter in baseball? Le Sigh.

Today we have one of the potential aces in the Jays rotation. Brandon Morrow taking on Brian Duensing as the Jays look for the sweep over the Twins and their 5th consecutive win.

Brandon Morrow

#23 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

6-3

195

Jul 26, 1984

2011 - Brandon Morrow 1-2 4 4 0 0 0 0 21.0 17 11 11 1 10 29 4.71 1.29

Brian Duensing

#52 / Pitcher / Minnesota Twins

6-0

205

Feb 22, 1983

2011 - Brian Duensing 2-2 7 6 0 0 0 0 38.0 40 16 14 3 14 25 3.32 1.42

Lineups!

Escobar SS Patterson LF Bautista RF Encarnacion 1B Hill 2B Rivera DH Davis CF Mcdonald 3B Molina C

Minnesota Twins - Lineup 5/15: Span, CF, Plouffe SS, Kubel DH, Morneau 1B, Young LF, Cuddyer RF, Valencia 3B, Butera 1B, Casilla 2B

Molina gets his start through the rotation with Morrow pitching and EE is back at 1st base in place of Cooper.

Lets go for the sweep!

Current Series

Blue Jays lead the series 2-0

Fri 05/13 WP: Ricky Romero (3 - 4)
SV: Frank Francisco
LP: Alex Burnett (0 - 2)
2 - 0 win
Sat 05/14 WP: Jon Rauch (2 - 2)
LP: Glen Perkins (0 - 1)
9 - 3 win

Toronto Blue Jays
@ Minnesota Twins

Sunday, May 15, 2011, 2:10 PM EDT
Target Field

Brandon Morrow vs Brian Duensing

Mostly sunny. Winds blowing from left to right field at 15-20 m.p.h. Game time temperature around 60.

Complete Coverage >

Keep it Civil and Go Jays Go