I hate interleague. I really just can't stand it. I don't care about playing the national league during the year and would much rather have a more balanced schedule against the Central, West and East in the American league then play 18 (More then 10%!) games against the National League. I know they wanted to build rivialries, but outside the close cities this is just boring. Really I rant about this every year... and I am not alone. I know its not changing anytime soon but really I can hope.

I am not sure we are going to get the same quality pitching matchup we got last night but hopefully Jo-Jo can put together another decent start. and I know its crazy talk, but maybe, just MAYBE he can get his first win in 3 years.

Jo-Jo Reyes

#37 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

6-2

230

Nov 20, 1984

2011 - Jo-Jo Reyes 0-3 8 8 0 0 0 0 41.2 55 31 22 3 12 30 4.75 1.61

Aneury Rodriguez

#62 / Pitcher / Houston Astros

6-4

200

Dec 13, 1987

2011 - Aneury Rodriguez 0-2 12 3 0 0 0 0 23.0 23 21 16 5 10 15 6.26 1.43

Lineups!

1. Escobar, SS 2. Patterson, LF 3. Bautista, RF 4. Hill, 2B 5. Rivera, 1B 6. Arencibia, C 7. Thames, DH 8. Davis, CF 9. Nix, 3B

1. Bourn, CF 2. Barmes, SS 3. Pence, RF 4. Lee, DH 5. Michaels, LF 6. Downs, 1B 7. Johnson, 3B 8. Hall, 2B 9. Towles, C

Current Series

3 game series vs Astros @ Rogers Centre

Houston Astros
@ Toronto Blue Jays

Friday, May 20, 2011, 7:07 PM EDT
Rogers Centre

Aneury Rodriguez vs Jo-Jo Reyes

Partly cloudy. Winds blowing in from left field at 5-10 m.p.h. Game time temperature around .

Complete Coverage >

Sat 05/21 1:07 PM EDT
Sun 05/22 1:07 PM EDT

And a Tribute @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81oByO6xREA