I had to miss most of the game yesterday, had a bit of running around to do before heading out to the moves last night. Too bad too since Jose did his thing. Good thing too as people were starting to get worried about him since he hadn't hit a home run in a few games. I think Tom said it best where he pointed out how crazy that is, I think the same time too really. I am more surprised when Jose makes an out then when he gets on base which is just a new level of crazy for a baseball player.

Today on the mound we have Kyle Drabek taking on Wandy Rodriguez. Drabek has obviously not faced the Astros in his young career. Wandy has faced the Jays before on one occasion, he threw 6IP and got the win while over giving up 2ER on 4Hs and 6BBs while only striking out 3....... If we get that many runners again today while only getting 2 runs I will be extremely disappointed. Then again that one game did come all the way back in 2005 during his rookie season Ted Lilly took the loss that day and only Aaron Hill and John McDonald were the only ones still with the team (well Zauny was too I suppose), Hill was 1-2 with 2BB and Johnny Mac was 0-2 with a BB.

Kyle Drabek

#4 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

6-1

220

Dec 08, 1987

2011 - Kyle Drabek 3-2 9 9 0 0 0 0 50.0 48 25 24 5 34 35 4.32 1.64

Wandy Rodriguez

#51 / Pitcher / Houston Astros

5-11

195

Jan 18, 1979

2011 - Wandy Rodriguez 2-3 9 9 0 0 0 0 60.0 66 23 23 7 13 47 3.45 1.32

Lineups!

1. Escobar, SS 2. Patterson, LF 3. Bautista, RF 4. Hill, 2B 5. Rivera, 1B 6. Arencibia, C 7. Davis, CF 8. Encarnacion, DH 9. Nix, 3B

1. Bourn, CF 2. Sanchez, SS 3. Pence, RF 4. Lee, DH 5. Wallace, 1B 6. Johnson, 3B 7. Barmes, SS 8. Bogusevic, LF 9. Towles, C

We have an Edwin sighting! After getting 3 days off he is back in the lineup hunting for that elusive E0. Go Edwin! Chase your dreams!

Current Series

3 game series vs Astros @ Rogers Centre

Fri 05/20 WP: Wilton Lopez (1 - 1)
SV: Mark Melancon
LP: Frank Francisco (1 - 1)
2 - 5 loss
Sat 05/21 WP: Casey Janssen (1 - 0)
SV: Octavio Dotel
LP: Brett Myers (1 - 4)
7 - 5 win

Houston Astros
@ Toronto Blue Jays

Sunday, May 22, 2011, 1:07 PM EDT
Rogers Centre

Wandy Rodriguez vs Kyle Drabek

Partly cloudy,rain. Winds blowing out to left field at 5-15 m.p.h. Game time temperature around 65.

Complete Coverage >

Keep it Civil and GO Jays Go

Title is from the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie