This is a good opportunity for the Jays to pull their record back up. We are taking on a team that has struggled a bit so far this season and many of their hitters simply aren't clicking so far. After a disappointing end to the New York series I am hoping the Jays can take at least 3 here to take the series win and get back over 500 again.

One of the more interesting things about todays game? J.P Arencibia is going to be behind the plate to catch Brandon Morrow for the first time this year. This is also the first time since the beginning of last year that someone other then Jose Molina is going to be behind the plate for a Morrow start. I know a lot of us were hoping that J.P would get a start with Morrow so this is our chance. Let's hope things go smoothly because I could easily see the team running back to the comfortable matchup of Molina and Morrow.

Brandon Morrow

#23 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

6-3

195

Jul 26, 1984

2011 - Brandon Morrow 2-2 6 6 0 0 0 0 32.0 31 18 18 1 15 43 5.06 1.44

Philip Humber

#41 / Pitcher / Chicago White Sox

6-3

210

Dec 21, 1982

2011 - Philip Humber 3-3 10 8 0 0 0 0 52.1 37 20 18 3 12 30 3.10 .94

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS CHICAGO WHITE SOX
1. Yunel Escobar, SS 1. Juan Pierre, LF
2. Corey Patterson, LF 2. Alexei Ramirez, SS
3. Jose Bautista, RF 3. Carlos Quentin, RF
4. Juan Rivera, 1B 4. Paul Konerko, DH
5. J.P. Arencibia, C 5. Adam Dunn, 1B
6. Aaron Hill, 2B 6. Alex Rios, CF
7. Eric Thames, DH 7. A.J. Pierzynski, C
8. Rajai Davis, CF 8. Omar Vizquel, 3B
9. John McDonald, 3B 9. Gordon Beckham, 2B

Current Series

4 game series vs White Sox @ Rogers Centre

Chicago White Sox
@ Toronto Blue Jays

Thursday, May 26, 2011, 7:07 PM EDT
Rogers Centre

Philip Humber vs Brandon Morrow

Mostly cloudy,rain. Winds blowing out to right field at 10-15 m.p.h. Game time temperature around 70.

Complete Coverage >

Fri 05/27 7:07 PM EDT
Sat 05/28 1:07 PM EDT
Sun 05/29 1:07 PM EDT