Who's scruffy-looking? - BBB Podcast episode 6

New, 1 comment
TORONTO, CANADA - MAY 9: The Rogers Centre is shown during MLB action between the Detroit Tigers and Toronto Blue Jays May 9, 2011 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (Photo by Abelimages/Getty Images)
TORONTO, CANADA - MAY 9: The Rogers Centre is shown during MLB action between the Detroit Tigers and Toronto Blue Jays May 9, 2011 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (Photo by Abelimages/Getty Images)
Getty Images

Direct Link ]  [ RSS ]  [ iTunes ]

Hey everyone, Sorry this one took so long to post, life got in the way and I didnt get a chance to edit the podcast until this past weekend. We recorded this one on Sunday May 1st

For this podcast, JesseF, Hugo and myself sat down to talk as Tom was away for the weekend. We cover a wide range of topics including:

  • Travis Snider's Demotion
  • AA's gameplan
  • Aaron Hill, including a more in depth look at his stats
  • Another discussion on the rotation
  • The running game
  • Quick thoughts on some of our minor league short season players.
Still haven't figured out a way to properly close out the podcast, but on this one we had Jesse taking a shot at Hugo. That was fun. Maybe that is how we should end each one..... I am sure Hugo won't mind.

Click Button! Download! Enjoy!
Go Jays Go!