clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Look at you! Goodbye! No, not goodbye, what's the other one? - Sept 21st 2011 - Angels @ Jays - Gamethread

As the season winds to a close it is important to remember that while wins and losses may be nice the team is really focused on seeing what they have for next year. This is the part of the reason Kelly Johnson was brought in and another good reason that Drabek was recalled for September instead of being shut down like a lot of people seemed to think was a good idea (Me included). In that vein we get to watch Dustin McGowan toe the rubber again tonight in his continued bid to make it back into the starting rotation next year.

Tom posted the late breaking news that Lawrie was out with a broken nail that was hurt during practice. In his place Encarnacion will be manning the hot corner, with our infield already down a man in Escobar this is another blow to the defense.

2011 - Dustin McGowan 0-0 3 2 0 0 0 0 12.0 11 10 10 2 10 9 7.50 1.75

2011 - Dan Haren 15-9 33 32 4 3 0 0 222.1 198 86 80 18 30 180 3.24 1.03

Full lineups and Series info after the jump

Current Series

4 game series vs Angels @ Rogers Centre

Mon 09/19 WP: Casey Janssen (6 - 0)
LP: Scott Downs (6 - 3)
3 - 2 win
Tue 09/20 WP: Joel Pineiro (7 - 7)
SV: Scott Downs
LP: Brett Cecil (4 - 10)
6 - 10 loss

Los Angeles Angels
@ Toronto Blue Jays

Wednesday, Sep 21, 2011, 7:07 PM EDT
Rogers Centre

Dan Haren vs Dustin McGowan

Cloudy. Winds blowing out to right field at 10-15 m.p.h. Game time temperature around .

Complete Coverage >

Thu 09/22 7:05 PM EDT

Lineup

JAYS ANGELS