FanPost

Offseason trade proposal/free agent/contract talks thread

Please make this place your one stop shop for all trade ideas, free agent debate, contract news and international FAs.

I'd suggest that, to keep this organised, each discussion should involve one subject for each player, then all discussion as replies to that original post.  I'll throw up some early players that have been discussed to get things started.  If possible, can people try to keep this going all offseason (i'll replace it if we approach 800 comments) so we can avoid the endless new fanposts taking up all the space.

Talk people.