The Jays shared a bunch of news on some of our players that are on the DL.
- Mike Wilner tells us that Sergio Santos threw in the bullpen yesterday. Hopefully all will be good for him to continue towards returning.
- He also lets us know that Brandon Morrow threw in the pen as well. He's to throw again in 3 days, a couple more bullpens, then throw batting practice, then 3 to 5 rehab starts.
- Shi Davidi had news too, we will find out Monday if Luis Perez will be having surgery.
- Drew Hutchison will throw for the first time in about 10 days.
- Travis d'Arnaud will likely miss the rest of the PCL season. He'll, most likely, play in the Arizona Fall League, to make up some of the missed at bats.