Yeah, the Jays wouldn't wouldn't lie that openly.
Of course not.
Anyway, today's line up:
|TORONTO BLUE JAYS||OAKLAND A\'S|
|Brett Lawrie, 3B||Coco Crisp, CF|
|Colby Rasmus, CF||Jonny Gomes, LF|
|Edwin Encarnacion, 1B||Josh Reddick, RF|
|Adam Lind, DH||Yoenis Cespedes, DH|
|J.P. Arencibia, C||Chris Carter,1B|
|Kelly Johnson, 2B||Brandon Inge, 3B|
|Travis Snider, LF||Derek Norris, C|
|Omar Vizquel, SS||Brandon Hicks, SS|
|Anthony Gose, RF||Jemile Weeks, 2B|
|2012 - Ricky Romero||8-6||21||20||1||0||0||0||122.1||122||76||71||17||62||84||5.22||1.50|
|2012 - A.J. Griffin||2-0||5||5||0||0||0||0||30.0||24||9||9||4||6||20||2.70||1.00|
I'll be so happy when the trade deadline has past and a player missing a game is just a player missing a game.
Remember the rules, with some reminders:
1. Don't act like a 5 year old.
2. No pitchers or gifs until the game is over.
3. Don't argue with the mods. If a mod suggests stopping something, just stop. I know it is tough to walk away from an argument, but sometimes it is best.
4. Don't argue rules in the thread. If you don't like a rule, write me. We can argue it by email, but the thread isn't a place for that debate.
5. If we lose and you say 'Season's over', I will mock you.