Roster Moves: J.P. Arencibia On DL, Chad Beck Sent Down

New, 44 comments

The Jays have put J.P. Arencibia on the DL. No surprise. Chad Beck has been sent back out to Vegas. That's a bit of a surprise. He wasn't very effective in the couple of times he got into games this time up with the big team.

Joel Carreno and Evan Crawford get called up.

I guess they decided Beck wasn't going to pitch for a couple of days, and Andrew Carpenter would have to be exposed to waivers if they wanted to send him down.

Back to an 8 man pen. I'd rather have another bat, but that's me.