FanPost

2013 Toronto Blue Jays Starting Rotation in Pictures

Hi again!

Hope everyone had a terrific New Years. I'm certainly hoping this year will be a good one. Anyway, to continue the Toronto Blue Jays in Pictures series (See Offseason and Starting Lineup), I thought about kicking-off the new year with the Jays' starting rotation. So, without further ado, here is the starting rotation of your Toronto Blue Jays:

2ep33np_medium

via i46.tinypic.com

So, again, happy new year everyone and, hopefully, the Jays give us a year to remember. GO JAYS GO!