Tuesday Afternoon Winter Meeting Open Thread

New, comments
Gibby looks good. must be nice to have time away from bad Baseball.
Gibby looks good. must be nice to have time away from bad Baseball.
David Manning-USA TODAY Sports

Mark Trumbo and Brett Anderson trades seem imminent. Not much for excitement for Blue Jays fans but here is a open thread to discuss the moves of the day.

Here is a bit of news:

Not that it is Winter Meeting stuff...but Munenori Kawasaki wins aGibby for his 'I am Japanese' post game interview.

The Trumbo trade is done:

The hevaily rumored three-team trade between the Angels, Diamondbacks and White Sox has been completed, a source tells Nick Piecoro of the Arizona Republic. Mark Trumbo and a pair of players to be named later will head to the Diamondbacks, Adam Eaton will join the White Sox and Hector Santiago and Tyler Skaggs are headed to the Angel

Shi tells us that the Jays are taking calls on Adam Lind.

If I was talking to the Jays, those are the two I'd ask for, baseball people aren't dumb.