Buffalo Bisons 'Hot Stove Luncheon' January 16th

New, comment

Bisons luncheon

The Buffalo Bisons' 'Hot Stove' Luncheon will be on Thursday January 16, at Adam's Mark Hotel, starting at 12:00 pm. And in answer to Minor Leaguer's criticism that the Blue Jays 'Winter Tour' wasn't stopping in Buffalo, Brandon Morrow, Dustin McGowan, Esmil Rogers and Todd Redmond as well as Blue Jays 'front office personal' will be in attendance.

Tickets are on sale now, $25 a person or, special deal, a table of 8 can be purchased for $200. For that you get a buffet meal, a Blue Jays Toque and a issue of Baseball America. Also one person at each table will get an autographed 'item' from one of the players there and there will be door prizes.

The players will take be part of a 'fireside chat', I imagine they will take some questions during this time.

You can get your tickets at Bison.com or by calling (716) 846-2011.

I wish I could go, but the flight to Buffalo might make it just a little too expensive, but I'm sure it will be a good time, though Minor Leaguer says not to expect great food.