Give us your last-minute Christmas gift suggestion for the Blue Jays fan

New, comments
Tom Pennington

They tell me the site is back up. They waited until I went out to fix it.

Anyway, quick post, give us your suggestions for last minute Christmas gifts for Blue Jays fans.

My thoughts, well with how the weather has been out here in Calgary, a toque and gloves with be a great choice. Or the official Blue Jays snow shovel.

What I'd really suggest is OOTP Baseball, it is a great game for anyone that wants to avoid interacting with people for days on end. Their Franchise Hockey Manager is a good game as well, though I'm not as addicted to it.