GameThread: Jays @ Orioles

New, 132 comments
Melky
USA TODAY Sports

Another day, anther spring game, no it isn't on TV, but for a pleasant change we can watch the Yankees and Red Sox on RSN.

This one is against the Orioles. The fun part is that Jeremy Jeffress gets the start, and is to go 3 innings, as they trade to get him ready for a long relief role in our pen. After he's done David Bush is to go 4 and new Jay Guillermo Moscoso 2.

Jays lineup: Anthony Gose CF, Emilio Bonifacio 2B, Melky Cabrera LF, J.P. Arencibia C, Adam Lind DH, Mark DeRosa, Andy LaRoche 1B, Ryan Langerhans RF, Maicer Izturis SS.

I'm late with this, so we'll skip the Oriole lineup. Zach Britton starts for the O's.