FanPost

2013 Toronto Blue Jays April Visual Recap

I know it's technically not the end of April yet (still another game tomorrow against the evil Red Sox), but I think at this point we all know how this month has been for us. You couldn't have thought of a worse way to start the month, barring a meteor impact destroying the Rogers Centre while the team is practicing. The best way for me to describe how this season has started is short and simple: Blargh.

Now time for the Jays' month in pictures:

Msk32v_medium

via oi44.tinypic.com