clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

You May be Recognized Soon. Hide!: Red Sox @ Blue Jays - May 1, 2013

GameThread - Red Sox @ Blue Jays - May 1, 2013

Rick Osentoski-USA TODAY Sports

IT'S MAY!!!!! I think we all are happy to say goodbye to April and hello to a new month. May is an awesome month. It's chock-full of birthdays and Mother's day and Anniversary's and trips to Toronto! It likely is my favourite month of the year. I'm sure it'll be a favourite for the Jays as well.

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Mark Buehrle going up against Boston's Clay Buchholz.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BOSTON RED SOX
Brett Lawrie, 3B Jacoby Ellsbury, CF
Colby Rasmus, CF Jonny Gomes, LF
Jose Bautista, RF Dustin Pedroia, 2B
Edwin Encarnacion, 1B David Ortiz, DH
Adam Lind, DH Mike Napoli, 1B
Melky Cabrera, LF Daniel Nava, RF
J.P. Arencibia, C Will Middlebrooks, 3B
Maicer Izturis, 2B Stephen Drew, SS
Munenori Kawasaki, SS David Ross, C

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!