clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Cigarettes are Like Squirrels, They Don't do You any Harm Until you Light Them on Fire and Stick Them in Your Mouth: Giants @ Blue Jays - May 14, 2013

GameThread - Giants @ Blue Jays - May 14, 2013

Jared Wickerham

A big fat bee just flew into the house. The husband is golfing (men's league), the daughter has locked herself in her room, the son is hiding in the basement, and I've locked the bee in the study. It's a lovely quiet house!! :) I should invite bees in more often.

Today's pitchers are Toronto's R.A. Dickey going up against San Francisco's Barry Zito.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS
Melky Cabrera, DH Angel Pagan, CF
Jose Bautista, RF Marco Scutaro, DH
Edwin Encarnacion, 1B Pablo Sandoval, 3B
Mark DeRosa, 2B Buster Posey, C
Brett Lawrie, 3B Hunter Pence, RF
Maicer Izturis, SS Brandon Belt 1B
Colby Rasmus, CF Gregor Blanco, LF
Henry Blanco, C Nick Noonan, 2B
Emilio Bonifacio, LF Brandon Crawford, SS

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!