clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Time Flies Like an Arrow. Fruit Flies Like a Banana : Rays @ Blue Jays - May 22, 2013

GameThread - Rays @ Blue Jays - May 22, 2013

Didn't get to see this play, but love the look on their faces!!
Didn't get to see this play, but love the look on their faces!!
Abelimages

And just like that it's time to pack for Toronto. Tom likely will be packing tomorrow morning 15 minutes before he has to leave for the airport. I started earlier in the week, but there's just too many decisions about what clothes to bring!! So today I'll make the final choices...while watching the game of course. I do love being a girl!!

Tonight's pitchers are Toronto's Mark Buehrle going up against Tampa Bay's Jeremy Hellickson.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TAMPA BAY RAYS
Anthony Gose, LF Desmond Jennings, CF
Jose Bautista, RF Ryan Roberts, 3B
Edwin Encarnacion, DH Ben Zobrist, 2B
Adam Lind 1B Evan Longoria, DH
J.P. Arencibia, C James Loney, 1B
Brett Lawrie, 3B Sean Rodriguez, RF
Colby Rasmus, CF Kelly Johnson, LF
Maicer Izturis, 2B Jose Molina, C
Munenori Kawasaki, SS Yunel Escobar, SS

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!