clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

The Dakers Men Invade Toronto: Orioles @ Blue Jays - May 23, 2013

GameThread - Orioles @ Blue Jays - May 23, 2013

He's going to do more of this for us tonight...I'm sure of it!
He's going to do more of this for us tonight...I'm sure of it!
Tom Szczerbowski

I'm doing this up the day before since I'll be on a plane for most of today. REALLY excited to be in Toronto today and seeing live baseball once again!! Not sure if I'll get the lineups up today or for the next few days so if they're not there please feel free to add them in the comments.

If you'd like to say "Hi" to Tom and his oldest boy they'll be sitting in Section 128R, Row 16, Seat 3&4.

Tonight's pitchers are Toronto's Brandon Morrow going up against Baltimore's (wasn't announced when I did this up).

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!