A Hangover is the Wrath of Grapes: Orioles @ Blue Jays - May 25, 2013

New, comments

GameThread - Orioles @ Blue Jays - May 25, 2013

Abelimages

Today we are sitting in Section 123R, Row 33, Seats 1 to 4, if you'd like to come by and say Hi!

Seeing as it's Saturday Morning my daughter and I are going to check out the St. Lawrence Market which is my personal favourite! We'll definitely have to make a stop back at our room before heading over to the game...

Today's pitchers are Toronto's R.A. Dickey going up against Baltimore's Freddy Garcia.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!