Experience is What You Get When You Didn't Get What You Wanted: Blue Jays @ Indians - July 11, 2013

New, comments

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Indians - July 11, 2013

USA TODAY Sports

I've decided that today is clean the house day. Which is an awesome coincidence to the early game!! Dusting and vacuuming and washing floors is much more enjoyable if you can watch a baseball game at the same time. :-) BUT first I have to head into work and do payroll.

Today's pitchers are Toronto's R.A. Dickey going up against Cleveland's Danny Salazar.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS CLEVELAND INDIANS
Jose Reyes, SS Michael Bourn, CF
Jose Bautista, RF Mike Aviles, 2B
Edwin Encarnacion, DH Asdrubal Cabrera, SS
Adam Lind, 1B Michael Brantley, LF
Colby Rasmus, CF Ryan Raburn, RF
Maicer Izturis, 3B Carlos Santana, DH
Rajai Davis, LF Mark Reynolds, 1B
Josh Thole, C Lonnie Chisenhall, 3B
Munenori Kawasaki, 2B Yan Gomes, C

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!