You Can't Stay Young Forever, But You Can Stay Immature as Long as You Like: Rays @ Blue Jays - July 19, 2013

New, comments

GameThread - Rays @ Blue Jays - July 19, 2013

Greg Fiume

AND we're back to Blue Jays Baseball!! I have three friends from my slo-pitch team heading to Toronto for this series and they are going to all three games. Cherie, Larry, and Dwayne, I hope you guys have an awesome time!!

I am in Seattle this weekend for the Paul McCartney concert so I'm going to be lax with my gamethreads for the next couple of days. In other words, no lineup today since I'm going to be out exploring this awesome city all day, and no lineup tomorrow because I'm expecting to be very hung over and am NOT waking up early to get them done. Everything will be back to normal on Sunday! :-)

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Esmil Rogers going up against Tampa Bay's David Price.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!