I'm Not Crazy, My Reality is Just Different Than Yours: Tigers @ Blue Jays - July 2, 2013

New, comments

GameThread - Tigers @ Blue Jays - July 2, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

It is CRAZY hot in my end of the country today. I was fortunate enough to be at work with air conditioning all day, but this evening is going to be very unpleasant!! I really need to convince the husband that we should invest in this cool air stuff....

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Chien-Ming Wang going up against Detroit's Doug Fister.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS DETROIT TIGERS
Jose Reyes, SS Austin Jackson, CF
Rajai Davis, LF Torii Hunter, RF
Jose Bautista, RF Miguel Cabrera, 3B
Colby Rasmus, CF Prince Fielder, 1B
Mark DeRosa, 1B Victor Martinez, DH
Maicer Izturis, 3B Jhonny Peralta, SS
Josh Thole, C Andy Dirks, LF
Emilio Bonifacio, 2B Omar Infante, 2B
Munenori Kawasaki, DH Alex Avila, C

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!