Mothers of Teens Know Why Animals Eat Their Young: Dodgers @ Blue Jays - July 22, 2013

New, comments

GameThread - Dodgers @ Blue Jays - July 22, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

AND it's back to the regular grind today. I love going away, but I have to say I dislike the mess my desk is usually in when I get back to work. Although today was very productive and I now have neat piles to pile through!

In Edmonton we have our yearly fair called K-Days going on right now. My daughter is 14 and at that age where she and her friends want to be "on their own". I'm okay with it up to a point. I figured they'd want to go earlier today so I said I'd drop them off and pick them up when they were ready to leave. Somehow being on their own during the day doesn't bother me as much. However, the "plan" was to not get there until 3 and to stay till after the fireworks. Yeah, not so good with me. So I've dropped them off, but my husband and I will go to the fair grounds after work to hang out and be on hand...just in case we're needed. I'm really hoping it doesn't rain!!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Josh Johnson going up against Los Angeles' Hyun-Jin Ryu.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS LOS ANGELES DODGERS
Jose Reyes, SS Carl Crawford, LF
Jose Bautista, RF Yasiel Puig, CF
Edwin Encarnacion, DH Adrian Gonzalez, 1B
Adam Lind, 1B Hanley Ramirez. SS
Melky Cabrera, LF Andre Ethier, DH
Mark DeRosa, 3B A.J. Ellis, C
Colby Rasmus, CF Skip Schumaker, RF
J.P. Arencibia, C Juan Uribe, 3B
Brett Lawrie, 2B Mark Ellis, 2B

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!