I Used to be Indecisive. Now? I'm Not so Sure...: Tigers @ Blue Jays - July 3, 2013

New, comments

GameThread - Tigers @ Blue Jays - July 3, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

Today, thankfully, it's a more moderate 24 degrees outside in comparison to yesterday's 42. I can actually think in these temperatures! The storms we had last night as a result were wicked. I don't often get freaked out by storms, but I did last night. To relax me, my husband fed me strong drinks until I didn't care what was going on outside. Needless to say, I am moving very slow today!!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Josh Johnson going up against Detroit's Max Scherzer.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS DETROIT TIGERS
Jose Reyes, SS Austin Jackson, CF
Jose Bautista, RF Torii Hunter, RF
Adam Lind, DH Miguel Cabrera, 3B
Colby Rasmus, CF Prince Fielder, 1B
Rajai Davis, LF Victor Martinez, DH
Maicer Izturis, 3B Jhonny Peralta, SS
Mark DeRosa, 1B Andy Dirks, LF
J.P. Arencibia, C Omar Infante, 2B
Emilio Bonifacio, 2B Alex Avila, C

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!